A quality, economy priced pack from the well known maker of duffel bags, backpacks and more. When we here at Great Outdoors Depot travel, we use Outdoor Products brand duffel bags to carry our gear. Why? Because they're high quality, tough sacks that have lasted us years. Now you can get the same rugged quality in a dog pack!
Your pal will love it when you strap this pack on him! Loaded with features at a fantastic price, you're getting more than you pay for when you go with the Outdoor Products pack. Bowl and best friend not included.
- Saddlebag style pack with dual main compartments
- Compression straps secure the load and keep gear from shifting and creating an uncomfortable situation
- Breathable mesh back w/pocket keeps your best friend cool and provides more storage space
- Adjustable buckle straps with elastic & fleece trim to keep your dog comfortable and chafe free
- Red/Small: 925 Cu In Storage space, Small Dogs 20-40 lbs. #A2481
- Blue/Medium: 1145 Cu In Storage space, Medium Dogs 40-70 lbs. #A2482
- Pine/Large: 1400 Cu In Storage space, Large Dogs 70-100 lbs. #A2483
Keep everything stowed for an all-day outing or extended trip to town in this streamlined pack. Available in Small, Medium and Large. #604-070
|Min Torso Length||15"||19"||22"|
Additional Sizing Info:
- Small: Small Dogs (Spaniels) 20-40 lbs.
- Medium: Medium Dogs (Retrievers) 40-80 lbs.
- Large: Large Dogs (St. Bernards) 80-110 lbs.
This pack is anatomically designed to fit the contours of your dog. It gives your pet the capacity to carry a load in comfort without the pack interfering with his stride. Plus, it can be easily adjusted for a perfect fit. The bombproof construction with High Tenacity 210 denier Cordura fabric will hold up to the kind of punishment your dog can dish out. It features 550 gram fleece backed with foam pads where the pack contacts your dogís ribs, as well the top yoke which distributes the load over your dogís shoulders and spine. Soft tubular webbing secures the pack across the chest and under the belly. Reflective strips are visible from all angles for your companionís safety.#134-042A
|Dog Weight||30-50 lbs||50-80 lbs||80+ lbs|